How to access online services:
Step 1: Come into the surgery with photo ID
step 2: Fill in the forms (see below) to receive your username and password
Step 3: Access the online platform for booking appointments and login via your username and password.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
What the NHS App does
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments.
- check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you.
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
- view parts of your GP record – including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results.
If you’re a patient at our practice you can use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
Get the app
Non-urgent advice: Having Problems?
You can contact us about a medical, administrative or prescription issue by using the link above.
Answer a few short questions and we will get back to you within 3 working days. Please do not use this online form for urgent or emergency requests. The submitted forms will only be read during office hours Mon-Fri between the hours of 09:00 – 16:30.
Non-urgent advice: Out of Hours
Please contact 111 during out of hours.
In case of an emergency, please call 999.
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices